What is a personal brand portrait?
Move over boring banker head shot. Make way for the newest type of business portrait: personal brand portrait. And these portraits are exactly what they sound like: portraits showing off your personality based on your branding. Together, we design these portraits to tell your brand’s story whether that’s just showing off your bubbly personality or showing you hard at work in your office.
Who needs a personal brand portrait?
So, who would benefit from a personal brand portrait? Well, anyone with an online presence. Do you have a side hustle?What about a LinkedIn or a dating profile? Want to become an influencer? If you answered yes to any of those questions then you need a branding portrait!
What a personal brand portrait can do for you.
- Create connection
- It is so important to build trust with your audience. But how can you build trust with a generic, boring portrait? Personalized portraits help people get to know you, the real you.
- Attract your ideal client
- Once your real personality is online for everyone to see, your ideal client will become more comfortable with you. They will feel like they know you on a personal level.
- Story telling
- Having a lifestyle-type branding sesh gives your audience a glimpse into what you do. It uses photos and video to show future clients what their amazing experience would be like working with you.
- If you have social media you need to communicate your brand message through imagery. When you work with a pro branding photographer you’ll have plenty of pictures with a cohesive style designed by your to reflect your brand’s story.
Have I convinced you to have a personal branding portrait, yet? Maybe you have a few more questions? If so, feel free to contact me or email me anytime!