Life is made up of small moments; long days become short years and soon to be time gone by.
You’d give anything to get a little bit of that time back with your family. And you want certain things from your photographer, like:
- An easy and stress free process
- Personalized service through preparation and planning
- Expertise on styling and wardrobe
- To feel beautiful and confident during your session
- A fun session full of genuine laughter and smiles
- Someone who understands children’s needs during portraits, and is able to bring out the best parts of their personality
- Guidance to the perfect heirloom products for your family, and not feel forced into products you don’t need or want.
There are a million other photographers you could choose, but when you work with me you get all of your needs met and more. In person consultations, one-on-one styling, easy going and fun sessions filled belly laugh and toothy grins plus ordering sessions filled with tears of joy are things that I have prided myself on during the five years I’ve been in business photographing children, families and high school senior sessions. If you think you’d like your portrait experience to be easy and fun contact me today to book your consultation!
Thank you so much for your interest in my photography. I can’t wait to start planning your portrait session. Please, take a few moment to fill out this form so I can get to know you better, and we can get started planning your amazing portrait session.