Life is made up of small moments; long days become short years and soon to be time gone by.
You’d give anything to get a little bit of that time back with your family. And you want certain things from your photographer. You need:
- An easy and stress/anxiety free process
- Personalized service through preparation and planning every step of the way
- Someone to provide expertise on styling and wardrobe
- To look and feel beautiful during your session
- A fun session full of genuine laughter and smiles from your family
- Someone who understands children’s needs during portraits, and is able to bring out the best parts of their personality
- Guidance to the perfect heirloom products for your family, and not feel forced into products you don’t need or want.
There are a million other photographers you could choose, but when you work with me you get all of your needs met and more. In person consultations, one-on-one styling, easy going, fun sessions, belly laughs, toothy grins and some tears of joy during viewings are things that I have prided myself on during the five years I’ve been in business photographing children, families and high school senior sessions. If you think you’d like your portrait experience to be easy and fun contact me today to book your consultation!